Sunday, December 16, 2012

Finally Beanfabrics 1.0.0 released

Good things come to those who wait.

I have heard somewhere from someone that german developers tend to feel never comfortable with their software products. They almost always have some "important" enhancements in mind that they have to implement before that "prototype" can be released.

So what's about Beanfabrics?
  • Since the beginning in 2008 the Beanfabrics framework had a version number starting with "0". 
  • I run Beanfabrics successfully at some of my customers for 3 years. 
  • Since 2 years I haven't done any major changes to the API.
Well, that's clear.

Finally I decided to take the next major step and raised the version number of the new release to "1".

Happy Birthday, Beanfabrics :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment